Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I had great intentions

So I had these great and wondrous intentions of posting a tutorial I did on tumblr for a previous graduate course for everyone to oh and ah over. However after fiddling with the file and blogger for a good twenty minutes I was unsuccessful and feeling rather defeated. To post the tutorial I would have to copy and paste the text and then go in and add the images separately. Just too much trouble today after a long day at work and the advent of a massive article reading session and Joomla on the horizon as well. Anyone else have days like today?

3 comments:

  1. I completely understand you. I have several different projects going on at work. Sometimes you can have great intentions but they don't always work out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of presentation is it? I've never used this service, but I think you can upload a PPT to slideshare and then embed it into your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You share in my pain! I would love to be able to create well planned and thought out postings that include videos and tutorials for the class. I'm just to darn busy also.

    ReplyDelete